Understand yourself and others, today!
Choose which premium report you’d like to get.
No-question-asked, money back guarantee
Get your personalized premium report now!
(One time Payment)
Embrace and cultivate profound self-improvement to unlock your boundless potential.
WHAT YOU’LL GET:
Upgrade to the full set of all 9 personalities
Save $170 on all Enneatypes premium reports. Improve all areas of your life, no compromises.
(One time payment)
How can your Personalized Premium Report benefit you?
Improve your life satisfaction by increasing emotional intelligence
Trusted by 237,000 + Customers
Hundreds of customers reviews say it all! Read on.
What are our "type 7" customers saying?
frequently asked questions
Enneagram Universe’s Premium Personalized Report can offer you much more than what the free personality test provided. While the test only shows 5% of what Enneagram Universe has to offer, the Premium Report hold the remaining 95% of insights into your personality type and provide a much deeper analysis.
In addition, Enneagram Universe’s Personalized Report explore a wide range of aspects not covered by your free results, such as emotional intelligence, career values, burnout risk, and romantic preferences, among others.
If you are serious about understanding yourself better and becoming the best version of yourself, these materials are essential. Consider them as your roadmap towards a happier, more successful, and more adaptable you.
We often hear people say “I wish I had found this earlier” after taking our Enneagram Test. However, for you, the best time to access our Premium Report is today. By doing so, you can take control of your happiness, success, and confidence right now.
Sure. Scroll down to the bottom of this page for the purchase of the 9 Personality Premium Report Suite, (with a huge discount), After purchase, you‘ll get immediate access to the Reports for all 9 Enneatypes
Upon purchasing, you will have immediate access to download your selected Premium Report related to the package you purchased. The Report will be in a downloadable PDF format, which you can read even when offline. Additionally, you will receive an email with a link to download your personal copy of the Guides you have purchased. Once you have downloaded them, they are yours to keep for good. Furthermore, you will have unlimited online access to these assessments for life, and you can take them as many times as you want.
Nope, what you see is what you’re charged. No matter which package you choose, you’ll pay a one-time payment with no sneaky renewals or hidden fees. Of course, you are free to upgrade your package at any time if you so desire.
Of course! You’re protected by our no-questions-asked, 100% money-back guarantee. If you don’t get exactly what you expect – for any reason – simply e-mail us at [email protected] within 30 days, and we’ll refund your money.
So, where do you want to start?
Your personalized premium report
+30 page personalized report of your type
Improve your Relationships
Enhance your personal growth
Lifetime Access to your report
All 9 Personality premium report Suite
+270 pages with all the enneagram types secrets
Increase emotional intelligence
Enhance leadership skills
Facilitate personal growth
Join Over 200,000 Customers
Risk-free, 100% Money back Guarantee
If you don’t get exactly what you expect, just e-mail us at [email protected] within 30 days, and we’ll refund your money- no questions asked.